Saturday, November 1, 2008

last night in roanoke

well, its my last night in roanoke!!! i'm emotionally drained...tears have been flowing. kinda crazy. if you would of told me at the beginning of the year that my life would look like it does now, then i would say you are out of your mind. it has been the hardest year....a broken engagement takes its toll on a person....i'm so thankful for all my friends and family here that have rallied around me in phone calls, meals. and prayers. i'm also thankful that you can count on Christ to be with you through any situation. i've gotten to experience and see His hand in my life so much.
now as i reflect on my time at acts2....wow, God has allowed me to be apart of some incredible things...i tell the kids each week that God is going to use them to change the world and He is doing that right now. we have one girl that is leading younglife in another city....we have hired our first staff person who was a kid in the program....we got other kids that giving their lives to what ever the Lord maybe calling them to do....on top of all that...their is no greater thing you can do than to share the love of Christ with someone....to watch Christ change their life...wow....God brings true freedom...and i've been blessed to see 100reds of kids give their lives to Christ and many more have gotten to hear about Him.
acts2 staff and volunteers....i love you...the heart of each one of you is precious....i've been so blessed by you....to have had the opportunity to lock arms together and do the Lords work...i love yall and will miss you alot.
THANK YOU GOD FOR CALLING ME TO ACTS2....I LOVE YOU....
GRACE AND PEACE ROANOKE. MY HEART WILL FOREVER BE CONNECTED TO THIS PLACE.

No comments: